Monday, January 31, 2011

The recipe that changed it all....

Continuing my Monday night post-lecture decompression food meditation, I find myself missing the Minimalist videos already. But fortunately so is half of America, so the New York Times has handily provided us with a easy access to Bittman's best!

Scrolling through the slide-show in a trip down memory lane, I stumble upon the recipe that changed my life. My number one most favorite food of all time is pasta. I could eat it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner (in college, I did). Bittman introduced me to the other great pasta pairing beyond the tomato: the bitter green. I have made a hundred variations of this recipe since 2009, using every kind of green I've ever gotten my hands on. I'm going to make this recipe this weekend, for old time's sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment